PDA

View Full Version : Grand Floridian Cafe?

KAT1811
08-17-2007, 08:55 AM
Hi there everyone! :here: Just wondering if anyone could help me with the breakfast menu and characters at Grand Floridian Cafe? I know that they have temporarily moved the 1900 Park Fare dining here while the other restaurant is being renovated but I wasn't sure if they were doing the same pre-plated meal for breakfast like they are for the dinner. For anyone who has done it what did you think? :goodbad: This will be our last day in Disney :( so I figured we would sneak in one last character dining experience to tide us all over until next year. :mickey: There will be 11 of us total (4 children, all girls, 5 women, and 1 man, the rest of the men are golfing :golf: isn't he lucky)!!! Thank you so much for your input!!! :thanks:

25 days, 23 hours, and 24 minutes until our next WDW vacation!!!!!!!

LoriMistress
08-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Have you made ADRs for this place yet? If you haven't then I would suggest calling 407-WDW-DINE now, because for the month of August and September, I've heard most restaurants are booked throughout the two months.

KAT1811
08-17-2007, 05:16 PM
I already have the ADR in place just wondering if I should keep it or not.

LoriMistress
08-18-2007, 05:03 PM
I would keep them, unless if it will effect you from getting to the airport on time. I would keep the ADR so your family can say goodbye to WDW for their last time in the parks.

KAT1811
08-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Getting to the ariport on time isn't an issue since we aren't leaving until 8:15pm. I was more interested in finding out if they are serving off the menu or a preplated meal.

Nicki'sMom
08-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Hi there, from what I understand, it is pre-plated and there will be several choices. We went to 1900 Park Fare last Sept and loved it so I think this one wil be just as nice but a bit different. I would keep it especially if you have a little princess of your own!

KAT1811
08-18-2007, 09:22 PM
. . . especially if you have a little princess of your own!

We have three!!!!

We also love 1900 Park Fare and are diappointed that they are closed for renovations while we are there this year.