PDA

View Full Version : Pop Warner @ CBR?!?

streudel423
08-16-2007, 10:02 PM
I read in posts for the past several months that Pop Warner people usually do NOT stay at CBR, which is where we are staying the first week in December. Then, I read a post saying that they usually DO stay at CBR. ANyone have experience or have a definite answer for me? thanks!

TammiMcMan
08-16-2007, 11:27 PM
I know definitely that the past two years, both the AllStars and POR have been offered as part of the package. I imagine that another mod or value might get some overflow, but they would not be available as "first choices" to the teams.

It's a little early yet for Pop Warner to post information about this years championships, but you may want to keep an eye on their website for any updates in the fall.

WonderlandsMostWanted
08-17-2007, 12:13 AM
I have a feeling CBR may get some kids who didn't make the competitions, but wanted to be there anyway, and/or their families booked their own resort, apart from the package or something. If they offer the same options as they have the last few years, and if any of them wind up there, it wouldn't be the same concentration as you'd find at an All Stars or POR.

And, don't let it freak you out or cause you to worry. You'll be at Disney World. :D

LoriMistress
08-17-2007, 12:49 AM
I don't think it will be packed with Pop Warner kids/families. I bet you anything it will be 1.5 % of POP Warner kids at the hotel. They normally stay at AS Sports, ASMo, POFQ, and POR.

Here we go again...
08-17-2007, 01:11 AM
The All Star Resorts are offered as a value option and the CBR is offered as the moderate option.
We have stayed at CBR during Pop Warner with out knowing they would be there. I can honestly say that we had no problems at all. The food court was more crowded than usual, but that was the only issue.

We actually enjoyed watching them practice their routines out in the grass area.

TammiMcMan
08-17-2007, 01:18 AM
The All Star Resorts are offered as a value option and the CBR is offered as the moderate option.Actually, for the past two years, POR has been the moderate offered as part of the Pop Warner package.

Here we go again...
08-17-2007, 06:44 PM
Actually, for the past two years, POR has been the moderate offered as part of the Pop Warner package.

Oh, sorry. I could have sworn my friend told me they were staying at CBR.

Donalds Duckie
08-17-2007, 09:37 PM
I stayed at CBR the first week of December 2004. I didn't notice anything different about anything at WDW from Pop Warner except a few loud teenagers on the bus back to CBR from MVMCP one night.

Go and have a great time!