PDA

View Full Version : DDP ? re: 2 CREDIT Table Service Meals...

5fromabove
08-16-2007, 09:29 PM
:confused: Ok, I'm a bit confused...thanks for helping me figure this out. DH and I are purchasing the DDP. We'll "technically" have 4 adults and 3 kids on the meal since our kids are 15, 11, 7, 5 & 3. Our "big kids" will be eating/ordering off the adult menus, etc. We understand all of that. I talked to WDW the other day about the logistics of checking in, etc and they explained that we will technically be getting 7 room keys that have everyone's meal plans on them separately (we have our park passes already separately so they aren't actual "Keys to the World"...just our room keys and dining are on them). ANYWAY, there is ONE night that my Mom is watching the kids and DH and I were going to celebrate our anniversary at California Grill. It is 2 table service credits each and since Granny will be in the room with the kids eating pizza, we had planned on using 4 of the family's credits for the day (using DH, DD-15- DS-11 and mine for one meal). The remaining 3 little kid ones for that day we'd use some other time. SO, here's the question...will they swipe 4 different cards for the 4 credits or will they take 2 off mine and 2 of DH's and if they do that, how will we ever be able to use them all up...I'm not sending DD and DS off to eat by themselves somewhere to use up their "extra" credit that they'd end up with. ACK, I'm SO confused. :blush: I don't see why WDW should/would care where/when we choose to use which table service options. Do they?? THANKS, I just want to know what I'm supposed to do when I get there. :)

jonah'smom
08-16-2007, 09:36 PM
All of your dining credits will be "pooled" into one account. The only difference being keeping child credits & adult credits separate. They will actually only need to swipe one card. If you are all dining together for instance, they will just ask for one card, and all the credits will come out on one transaction. They don't have to swipe every card. Now, if half of party is dining separately, then they would swipe 2 cards, one at each meal. For the 2TS option for you and your DH, they will subtract 4TS meals from your account. Hope this helps.

r4kids
08-16-2007, 09:52 PM
You will get 7 cards because your tickets are on the cards. When you dine anywhere you will only need one card. All of the cards don't have to have room key priviledges or charging priviledges. When we go through the turnstiles I recollect each card and keep one out for dining. It makes it a little easier.