PDA

View Full Version : Questions about pool and slide at Coronado

buzznwoodysmom
08-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Can anyone tell me if lifejackets are available at Coronado Springs at the main pool? Also are children allowed to wear the lifejackets on the slide? My son was allowed to wear a lifejacket on the slide at Contemporary, but I have heard of some resorts not allowing lifejackets on the slides. Are there any height restrictions on the slide at Coronado? My son's can't wait to play in this pool and slide. I just want to make sure there are no unexpected disappointments once we arrive. Thanks.

KAT1811
08-17-2007, 09:30 AM
I suggest that you call the resort directly and ask your questions. They will be able to provide you with the most up to date answers and help you with your concerns. The phone number for Coronado Springs is (407) 939-1000. I hope everything works out for you. Coronado's pool is fabulous as is the slide I hope your children will be able to experience it.

KAT1811
08-17-2007, 09:34 AM
Life guard approved jackets are allowed, they are also avaliable at the pool area so you do not have to bring one with you if you would prefer to borrow one. There is no height requirement for the Coronado Springs pool slide.

That is the information I was just given by a CM at Coronado Springs.

buzznwoodysmom
08-17-2007, 10:24 AM
Life guard approved jackets are allowed, they are also avaliable at the pool area so you do not have to bring one with you if you would prefer to borrow one. There is no height requirement for the Coronado Springs pool slide.

That is the information I was just given by a CM at Coronado Springs.

Wow, thanks so much. You saved me a phone call.

KAT1811
08-17-2007, 10:39 AM
No problem, have a great trip!!! :mickey: We LOVE Coronado Springs!!!