PDA

View Full Version : Events during 11/30 to 12/08/07??

tiffneymo
08-16-2007, 07:10 PM
We are planning going to Disneyworld from 11/30 to 12/8/2007. But, there are no discounts available at the value resorts for this time. Is there some kind of convention or other event going on that it will be packed?? The last time we visited the first week in December ( 2004) it was not crowded at all. I'm getting worried......:(

robhink
08-16-2007, 09:41 PM
The Pop Warner Super Bowl is held at the Sport Complex during that first week so I would expect that a lot of the people coming to that event stay at the All-Stars. Additionally the Christmas Parade program is usually taped the first weekend of December so that might bring in some people as well.

Now other than the weekend when they are doing the taping, I wouldn't expect the crowds to be that bad. I was there that first week in December in 2004 and it wasn't that bad in the parks.

Aggie97
08-16-2007, 11:54 PM
It might also depend on particular check-in and check-out dates.... I first requested an AP-discounted room at POFQ for Nov. 28 - Dec. 3. There were none available, so I was going with POR instead. For an entirely unrelated reason we decided to change our check-in date, and then I was able to get an AP discount at POFQ for Nov. 24 - Dec. 3. Even though it included the same nights as our original request, the availability popped up once we changed our check-in date....