PDA

View Full Version : Cirque du Soleil La Nouba ?

ariel03
08-16-2007, 06:50 PM
Ok what do you recommend we do. We purchased our tickets online and have them waiting for us at the ticket office. We plan on having a late lunch at captain jacks at 2 o' clock prior to our 6 o' clock show. My question is when should we pick up our tickets. Should we pick them up in the morning or should we just wait to pick them right before we plan to enter the show? We are planing on being at DTD all day just shopping till the show. We plan to be there a half hour before the show starts cause we heard there is cute show that they put on while you wait. So what do you recommend we do. Pick the tickets up in the morning before we start shopping or wait until right before we enter the show? Also if we pick them up in the morning what time does the ticket office open?

IC10
08-16-2007, 06:58 PM
We just picked ours up when we got there. It was very easy and we were there in time to watch the preshow. That way you do not have to worry about losing them etc. and since I know and my hubby will never know how much you paid the peace of mind is worth leaving them there. :clown:

WDWfanatic742
08-16-2007, 07:27 PM
I'd do them as early as possible to avoid the crowds and make sure that you don't miss the pre-show.

LoriMistress
08-16-2007, 09:24 PM
If you already booked them, I would say after your 2pm lunch I would go to Cirque du Soleil and pick up your tickets so you don't miss the pre show. The pre show starts at 5pm, I believe.

Wrigley
08-16-2007, 09:53 PM
I would just pick up your tickets once you are through with your lunch. The pre-show is pretty good so you do want to make sure you see that. This will also allow you to visit that part of DTD as well-there are some interesting shops on that end!

bleukarma
08-17-2007, 02:38 PM
I would pick them up after your 2 o'clock show. That way you can walk off your lunch and you'll already have the tickets before the rest of the crowd. Have fun! :mickey:

Catwillow
08-17-2007, 10:41 PM
you definitely don't want to miss the pre-show becuase it also gets you "ready" for the actual show. It's AWESOME... WONDERFUL... BREATHTAKING...