PDA

View Full Version : Which waterpark for a 2 1/2 year old

heatherb
08-16-2007, 06:39 PM
We are planning a trip in October, and are bringing a 2 /2 year old. Which waterpark would be better for her? Do you recommend any pools, or places outside the parks on the property to check out?:joy: We are staying at fort Wilderness, and we can't wait!!!

Donald
08-16-2007, 08:18 PM
My sons love Blizzard Beach at that age. There were more water slides for small kids there.

Have fun!

jack_s
08-16-2007, 09:12 PM
Hands down BB is the better of the two in general and for a 2 1/2 yo. The kids section has more options including scaled down versions of slides. Our son was 3 when we first went to the water parks at the World and LOVED BB. At 5yo, he thought Typhoon Lagoon was okay, but was only really interested in the wave pool.

hope this helps.

Matt's Dad
08-17-2007, 01:11 PM
Both are good .... but I like BB, especially for a 2 year old.

jszczur5
08-18-2007, 12:44 AM
Okay, I will be the first dissenting vote here. I would think that TL is more geared to the littler ones. BB has way more high intensity slides. Little one love to sit at the very edge of the wave pool and let the waves slosh around them. You don't have to go out to the middle of the pool to enjoy the waves.
I find that there are a lot more teenagers careening around BB not watching where they're going.
My two cents - for what it's worth.