PDA

View Full Version : Planet Hollywood Voucher Question

MMouse6937
08-16-2007, 11:21 AM
I noticed with each of our packages we will be receiving a $15 PH voucher. We have not planned on eating here for our trip. Are we able to give those to someone else or will they just go unused? I hate to waste free things, but with the dining plan we just aren't going to be able to eat here. Thanks for the info! :mickey:

murphy1
08-16-2007, 11:49 AM
I'm pretty sure it's non-transferrable, like the miniature golf and water mice offers, but that's very nice of you.

jwallace378
08-16-2007, 12:41 PM
As of this past April, they are non-transferrable...I tried it and they wouldn't let me.

magicofdisney
08-16-2007, 01:38 PM
We got these last year with our package and then completely forgot about them. I believe they're good for the rest of the year. The sad thing is, we could have used them on numerous other trips last year, but because we forgot about them, they went to waste. :(

Crow
08-16-2007, 09:30 PM
mine went to waste in May also. i was eating so much that i didnt need the PH voucher
not sure what i will do it it in Sept...wish i could let someone use them

snifflesmcg
08-17-2007, 01:54 AM
I was kinda wondering the same thing. I am eating there but plan to only get an appetizer and then head out. I'd hate to see it go to waste but I have not heard good reviews for PH.

Crow
08-17-2007, 07:26 AM
ive eaten there a few times on previous trips and it isnt bad. its just w the DDP i have too much already so didnt fit it in last time

AvonleaCF
08-17-2007, 09:43 AM
I don't suppose you can use the voucher in the gift shop, can you?

MMouse6937
08-17-2007, 02:21 PM
I think it's just for food. Well maybe we'll stop in there some night when we're headed to PI for an appetizer and drink or something. I just know last time we were on the dining plan I was stuffed all the time, not sure I'll feel like eating anything else. Guess I'll have to see how it goes. Thanks for the info.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-17-2007, 10:22 PM
It's only good for food, not alcohol or the gift shop. I was trying to figure out when we could use ours too. We'll have a total of 4 between us and we are on the dining plan too!

nicole48040
08-18-2007, 01:08 AM
Everyone makes a stop DTD for some shopping. My suggestion is catch a quick dessert stop there and USE it. Get that BANG out of your buck:thumbsup:

Jeri Lynn
08-18-2007, 09:46 AM
Can you use more than one voucher per table? And does it cover everything on the menu or only certain meals?

Thanks!

diznedreamin
08-18-2007, 04:11 PM
Does anyone know if you can use at any time during the day? Or only between certain times? We still don't have anything planned for our last day, and our plane doesn't leave until 9:15 pm! I figured the $15.00 off would be good for lunch, if they will let us use it!:confused:

magicofdisney
08-18-2007, 09:22 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the voucher specifies purchasing an entree, sandwhich or something of that nature. Can anyone verify this?

WinnieThePooh
08-19-2007, 03:54 PM
The voucher says "receive a credit of $15 valid for food and non-alcoholic beverages only."

VIP preferred seating is available from 11AM-6PM but does not limit the use of the voucher

valid 1/1/7 - 1/15/8

hope that helps

magicofdisney
08-21-2007, 09:17 AM
The voucher says "receive a credit of $15 valid for food and non-alcoholic beverages only."

VIP preferred seating is available from 11AM-6PM but does not limit the use of the voucher

valid 1/1/7 - 1/15/8

hope that helps
Thanks for the info. That certainly widens the door of availability on food items. :mickey:

4myprincesses
08-21-2007, 10:30 PM
This years voucher is on food in general and not for a specific entree choice. The last time we went there, AFTER the meal they told us that they could only honor one per table...why they let us order for two I will never figure out. We were paying seperately and were upfront with them at the beginning. I really think the server goofed and thought we could but the system said no. Even the manager told us no. All of that on top of very slow service, the tables we were sat at were sticky and the seats kind of icky too, no drink refills or offer of dessert and our plates having sat under the warmers way too long. Maybe we can use them for carry-out as we don't plan on wasting time sitting there with minimum service and getting sticky, free food or not. Wish it weren't so as it used to be a great place!