PDA

View Full Version : I'm BACK!!! ^_^

mickeytinkerbellprincess
08-15-2007, 11:52 PM
Da Doll is back!!! I missed you all terribly while on vacation! I didn't forget to write your guys' name in the sand, BTW ;) We visited Xel-Ha, a great water park with amazing fish, and Chichen Itza, one of the new seven wonders of the world. The beach next to the hotel had great waves to jump in, and the pool next to it felt nice and warm. We even watched a wedding that took place at the hotel :D The bar had great drinks and food and the hotel room was gigantic! It was really cool. I lost my brand new water goggles, but it was okay because I brought extra. :P However, the trip there was horrible! Again, another airline catastrophe. :ill:

We woke up at 3:00 in the morning to get to the airport, and our first plane was delayed an hour. We missed our connecting flight, and the airlines was unable to make another flight for us to Mexico in that day. So, they sent us to Philadelphia to stay the night, then to Mexico on the following morning. Of course we were all upset 'cause our trip was cut down a day. But it got worse, because our plane was delayed yet again, and when it landed we got a seat next to the toilet. :sick: When we landed there and went to get our hotel vouchers that we were promised, we called the hotel and guess what? No hotel rooms left >_< And better yet, the hotel lady answered our call with "I'm sick and tired of taking care of airport customers." When we complained to the airlines, they gave us toothbrushes :mad: So basically, we found a few chairs and actually SLEPT in the airport for the whole night. The light was too bright for us to sleep and the airconditioning was freezing, so we had to lie on the floor and use our backpacks as pillows. :shake: On the trip back home, our plane got delayed again and we almost missed our flight. We had to practically run for our lives to get to the gate, and guess what? The plane was delayed -_- My dad yelling "Excuse me ma'am and sir!" all the time, Mouse trying to drag my mom, and I'm shouting everything the signs said because my dad lost his glasses in Xel-Ha. So we sat there for an hour to load the delayed plane and when we got back home, two of our luggages were missing. My mom went there the next day to get the baggage for 10 minutes, and when she got back she had a ticket from the police because she parked in the wrong place.

Anywhoo, we had a trip to last a lifetime of memories, and I'm glad to be back at home sweet home! ^_^

chrisb26
08-16-2007, 12:03 AM
Wow Doll that doesn't sound like a very fun trip. At least the traveling part of the trip anyways. Sorry you had such a bad experience especially with that hotel lady but just think of it like this at least you will have clean teeth :D

mickeytinkerbellprincess
08-16-2007, 12:59 AM
Um actually we didn't even use them. We threw them away at first chance and spent the rest of the night watching movies and running on the escalator. We were terribly sleepy afterwards, though. :P

Tink's Mom
08-16-2007, 06:12 AM
Oh my, doll! Your trip sounds a little like one I took recently. I mean as far as one thing happening after another. If you get a chance, read a little further down the list about my trip to Europe. It is great to see that even after all that happened, you came back with wonderful memories. I am sure that someday you and your family will look back and laugh at your adventures. Glad you are back.

Blue Genie
08-16-2007, 02:00 PM
Sorry to hear that doll. I bet it be a long time before u guys take another air plane maybe until next year :haha: We have miss u exspelly [ms] jk :laughing: I really haven't been on at all this week but Monday so I guess I miss myself to :haha: Well anyways welcome back home.

your friend,

Jeffrey

OhGee
08-17-2007, 09:57 PM
So sorry to hear about your terrible experiences with your flights. I just hope you were able to enjoy yourselves while you were in Mexico. Hope your next trip will be a much better one. :mickey: