PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Market?

ILoveDisney818
08-15-2007, 04:50 PM
We were just checking menus and wondering some counter service places we would like to try on our next trip (Only Two Weeks To Go!). I saw a ribeye steak, a tuna steak, and other expensive items on the menu. I was just wondering if these are really counterservice, and since it's kind of a buffeteria like atmosphere, what is included in one counterservice meal?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!:mickey:

Vinny
08-15-2007, 05:30 PM
Pepper Market does offer some very good, quality food. Upon entering you are given a card and when you go to one of the particular stations to order something to eat, the card is stamped with the name of the item. You then bring the meal back to your table to eat and order drinks. We have been to Pepper Market a few times before and love the food. The service on the other hand is just the opposite. Sometimes one of the food stations would be closed, thus eliminating all of the meals offered from our choice of selections. There also was a couple times when we waited about half our meal to receive our drinks, even after reminding the staff. With a 10% gratuity automatically being added to the bill, I find it very hard to justify going to Pepper Market. It's just not worth it to us if the service does not match the quality of the meal. IMO the automatic gratuity most likely leads to lesser quality customer service.

Crow
08-15-2007, 10:39 PM
there was a steak availavle on the DDP as a CS. i got a calzone which was good and used the dessert as breakfast (a roll which was only ok)
but i think Pepper MKt is a good CS option for the resorts