PDA

View Full Version : Confirming reservations

pixiesmimi
08-15-2007, 04:45 PM
We have our Magic Your Way Package reserved and I made dining reservations when I made the package reservations. I have confirmation numbers for our ADRs. Do I need to call and confirm our reservations now before going on our trip Aug. 26th? Or am I being paranoid and they should be confirmed if I have a number? I checked "My Vacation" on WDW site and it has the information for everything except our ADRs and I received an email about a week ago saying it was time to make our dining reservations. Is this just something sent out to everyone or do they not have a record of our reservations and they are trying to tell me something?:confused:

LauraF
08-15-2007, 04:54 PM
I got that same email too and everything has already been confirmed with ADR #s.

If you want you can call the dining line phone to ensure everything in order, but I usually don't bother. I've only once had a restaurant "lose" my ADR/PS and they were very gracious about finding me the next available table when I showed my confirmation number.

KylesMom
08-15-2007, 05:19 PM
It's a blanket e-mail - no need to worry. :mickey:

However, I do confirm all of my ADRs prior to our arrival at Disney. With a total of 19 dining reservations per trip, I am not taking any chances that we travel to a resort or park, only to not have us in the system. I have heard it happening more often than it should.

pixiesmimi
08-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Thanks! That was what I was thinking but wanted to make sure. After them changing the EMHs for MGM at the last minute and messing this up for us with already having dinner reservations that night and planning to stay late, I didn't want to take any chances with something else being messed up. I want this to be a relaxed and enjoyable trip for DH and I since it is our anniversary trip. I asked DD if this happened to us last year with our reservations since she took care of everything then and she said that she thought so but if I was worried, to call. Same thing you said. I may go ahead and call just to be sure since I, like you, have heard a lot lately about things being messed up. Thanks again for assuring me.:mickey:

LoriMistress
08-15-2007, 09:38 PM
Even if I get an email or a letter, I will still call 1-2 weeks before our arrival. I want to make sure I don't have any stress eating at the restaurant of my choice.

TheRustyScupper
08-16-2007, 11:41 AM
Always confirm.