PDA

View Full Version : Price for pictures at O'hana and Chef Mickey

belleandcinderellasmom
08-15-2007, 02:35 PM
Just curious as to what the prices for the pictures are at O'hana breakfast and Chef Mickey.

shan-ash
08-15-2007, 04:11 PM
I believe we paid around$30 at Chef Mickey's last summer. We got 2 4x6 pictures, 2 wallets in magnet form 2 in a key chain format and i believe a 5x7 shot.

KylesMom
08-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Chef Mickey's had a pricing increase and a format change - it is now $31.90, and you don't receive the keychains or magnet holders - just a larger picture (seems to be in the middle of an 8x10 & a 5x7), two 4x6 & a few wallets - along with a picture of Mickey & the Gang.

They're really starting to outprice themselves with this - it used to be $26.63 in 2006 and included the keychain & magnet holders. However, we have each year in our kitchen dating back to 2000, so we have to continue spending $$$ on this!

SgtTigger
08-15-2007, 06:29 PM
O'hana does not have pictures only chef mickeys......

:cop: :tigger:

jrpersinger
08-15-2007, 07:12 PM
O'hana does not have pictures only chef mickeys......:cop: :tigger:

Yes they do, we got ours in June. You take them before you sit down. Your standing infront of a Ohanas sign and there is also a pic of Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stich that comes with it. We also got wallet sizes and I think some 4x6s. We paid $30 for them.

SgtTigger
08-15-2007, 09:14 PM
Yes they do, we got ours in June. You take them before you sit down. Your standing infront of a Ohanas sign and there is also a pic of Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stich that comes with it. We also got wallet sizes and I think some 4x6s. We paid $30 for them.

WOW we went last Nov. and they did not have this........ Well I guess it will go on the must do list for this Nov........ :D

:cop: :tigger:

tinksmom02
08-15-2007, 10:27 PM
it is now $31.90, and you don't receive the keychains or magnet holders - just a larger picture (seems to be in the middle of an 8x10 & a 5x7), two 4x6 & a few wallets - along with a picture of Mickey & the Gang.

I think this price is about right, we didn't get the pics at CM's but we looked at them.

And I think the larger picture is a 6x8, which is the same size as the large pic you get from CRT.

Anybody have hints on finding a frame in that size?

Mnchknbrat1982
08-15-2007, 11:39 PM
I know I am going to buy the package at Chef Mickey's, but my question is this is our last meal before we check out. I know you can have it added to your photopass card. So how do I go about getting it added to our card? Or where do I need to go before we leave to get it added.

DisneyDudet
08-16-2007, 02:40 AM
You can hand your card to the photographer.

I would buy the photopass CD and then you can make all the sizes and amounts you want at your leisure of ALL your pictures that trip!

KylesMom
08-16-2007, 10:40 AM

Bret, I believe they only take the photo for breakfast at Ohana, not dinner.

shan-ash
08-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Great news about adding the pictureto photopass! Thanks for the tip:number1:

disneyfan328
08-17-2007, 10:38 AM
From what I have read - You can ONLY put the pictures from Ohana's and Chef Mickeys onto the Photopass CD IF your purchase the pictures. Otherwise you cannot do it.

Can anyone out there confirm this?

As far as finding a frame, you can try finding odd sized frames at Michaels, and bed bath and beyond. sometimes you can find one that is bigger that is meant for something else (like a collage for instance) and put a border or something around it.

jusandnew
08-18-2007, 07:49 AM
at O hara they bring the pictures for you to look at at the table while you are eating. With tax it is 31.90.It is a 5x7 and (2) 4x6 pic.