PDA

View Full Version : Fall Discount - Do I qualify?

Eddie Wallace
08-15-2007, 02:35 PM
Booked a Disneyworld vacation through Magical Journeys from 10/3/07-10/7/07, and was wondering if I will be getting any reimbursement back on my credit card with the announcement of "Fall Discounts". Admittedly, not sure how all this stuff works, but have been informed by more than one that the BIG advantage with going through Magical Journeys is the discounts that can be applied even after the vacation is paid in full!! Apologize for being long with my question, but as always feedback appreciated.

Strmchsr
08-15-2007, 02:50 PM
So far the fall discounts that have been released are for Disney Visa cardholders and annual passholders. If you don't fall into either category then you (like me) have to wait to see if a public discount is released (my guess is one will be in the next 2-4 days). As soon as it is released MJ will apply it to your account and Disney (not MJ) will get your credit. If you do qualify then MJ should have already applied the discounts. One note - not all resorts are available on the discount, so check with your MJ agent about that as you might need to be willing to change resorts to get a discount.