PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity resort.

mttafire
08-15-2007, 11:19 AM
On another thread in "vacation planning" a member mentioned "Celebrity Resort". The rates are very good. Does anyone have any info or experience with this resort?:mickey:

BigRedDad
08-15-2007, 11:59 AM
You can Google it. I don't think a link can be placed here for those sites.

Von-Drake
08-15-2007, 12:25 PM
I stayed at Celebrity in April of 2006. I cannot think of anything bad to say about it at all. We did not spend a lot of time in the hotel room, but we had a total of 7 adults, 1 child, and 1 infant. We had a suite large enough for all of us and it was very comfortable. We did use the kitchen to cook breakfast before going into the parks and it worked out great. Not a long at all from the TTC. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

mttafire
08-15-2007, 02:39 PM
You can Google it. I don't think a link can be placed here for those sites.
I already visited the web site...Im just looking for folks who have stayed there or knows about it....(In other words) is it worth the savings?

mttafire
08-15-2007, 02:41 PM
I stayed at Celebrity in April of 2006. I cannot think of anything bad to say about it at all. We did not spend a lot of time in the hotel room, but we had a total of 7 adults, 1 child, and 1 infant. We had a suite large enough for all of us and it was very comfortable. We did use the kitchen to cook breakfast before going into the parks and it worked out great. Not a long at all from the TTC. I would not hesitate to stay there again.
Thanks for the info. I looked at the web page and was astonished at how cheap it was. Sept. rates for a "small suite" was 59-69 per night.

MickeyandTink
08-15-2007, 03:30 PM
I just checked out their website and it sure seems like a good deal for the money. WIth Free Dining :eat:, and the convenience of staying on site, it makes more sense for us to stay where we are at POP.

However, it will certainly be something we will look at for our next trip if it really is as good as it appears.

mttafire
08-15-2007, 03:52 PM
I agree, It is always tough to justify staying offsite. With the value resorts the cost is just soo close. Even with a 50.00 per night offsite stay there is usually a resort fee of up to 10$ per night and with parking fees that 50 per night could turn into 70 with all the extra costs. During "off"season dates a value resort is only 20 or so more than offsite. So, For us also..Unless there is a GREAT deal, It just doesnt "pay" or "save" to stay off site. I never heard of celebrity resort and was looking into it.