PDA

View Full Version : What's Yummy @ Concourse Steakhouse?

ckaranassos
08-14-2007, 04:34 PM
We will be at the Concourse for the first time and it is my birthday:party: What are some of everyone's favorite meals to eat? Thanks for the help!

LoriMistress
08-14-2007, 07:02 PM
I'm also curious to know as well. Planning to eat there in December, since they'll be shutting it down in 1/2008

SodaPopMGK
08-14-2007, 08:45 PM
My family ate at the Concourse in April and really enjoyed the meal. My husband and one son got the filet, which they enjoyed. Another son got the roasted chicken and thought it was delicious. My third son got the pasta and shrimp and asked them to not include the veggies and he said it was one of the best meals he had in Disney. I had the prime rib, which was pretty good but I thought the Kona's was better. We thought our waitress was great she was very helpful with our sons' food allergies.

princessjojo
08-14-2007, 09:01 PM
Ummmm, the creme brulee...:tasty:

GhostHost999
08-14-2007, 09:13 PM
It will sound weird, but my favorite stuff there was always the breakfast items...they make a really tasty omelette, and it would come with the awesome Mickey's Stickies. :mickey:

Natazu
08-14-2007, 10:11 PM
The pan seared scallops appetizer is awesome. The chicken wings are also tops. They don't have a bad steak on the menu and the creme brulee is superb.

DreamFinder2
08-15-2007, 10:48 AM
I, too, was disappointed to hear the CS is closing for good in early 2008. It's always one of our favorite places to go and relax during a busy day at MK.

Soooo...my favorite food? Definitely the french onion soup.

chechas
08-15-2007, 11:45 AM
I, too, was disappointed to hear the CS is closing for good in early 2008. It's always one of our favorite places to go and relax during a busy day at MK.

Soooo...my favorite food? Definitely the french onion soup.

I soooo agree about the french onion soup!!! YUM!!!

MsMin
08-15-2007, 12:12 PM
Unfortunately, when we ate there last Dec. it wasn't one of our favorite meals. I had the Prime Rib and it had so much Rosemary it was bitter. I love Rosemary and Prime Rib and maybe something went horribly wrong that night but I wouldn't order it again from there. 3 in our party had the filet which was wonderful after they recooked them b/c they all came out well instead of MR-- didn't help with the timing of the meal.
My dad had the pasta and shrimp and didn't care for it my son had the chicken which was good.
I got the scallops as an appetizer w/ my mom and they were a little strong that night but that happens with seafood sometime and can happen anywhere. I know if I went again it would be the filet...
Have a great time-- our service was excellent!

DizNee143
08-16-2007, 12:51 PM
omg the the roasted half chicken is soooo good!!! i have it every time i go there!! and i cant wait to have it again in Nov!!!

im sad too that they are closing it!!