PDA

View Full Version : Intercot T-Shirts

Gottaluvgoof
08-14-2007, 10:04 AM
Ok, I decided to order an Intercot T-Shirt Hat Combo. I ordered it on August 1. Being today is two weeks later, I called to see where the shirt was. I was informed that it takes them three to four weeks to ship these out. Sounds a little ridiculous to me. I'm hoping it gets here in time for my September trip. Has anyone else had any experience with purchasing from the intercot shop?

Piglet822
08-14-2007, 05:19 PM
I've ordered several items from the Intercot shop. I don't recall how long it took for delivery but I've never had a problem.
I believe John personally ships all the orders and since he has a full time job, a family, and his Intercot family, I think we can cut him a break ;)

John
08-14-2007, 05:40 PM
You actually talked to me this morning. As I mentioned on the phone - we do not stock any items. All items are ordered individually when you place the order online. It usually takes about a week to get here and then I or my wife produces the item. Most weeks, we wait till the end of the week to order as many items as possible at one time to save on shipping costs.

We are not a huge monolith of a company and cannot afford to carry much inventory.

That's why it's done the way it is. Know that the hat you get most likely was embroidered by me personally... I'll do my best to have it out by weeks end in time for your trip.

DizneyFreak2002
08-14-2007, 06:47 PM
I have never had an issue either... I ordered a few shirts and a hat... all items were received within 2-3 weeks, which to me, is typical delivery time when ordering something online... You say ridiculous? How about ordering from AMAZON, a huge company, and waiting a month and a half for an item, only to have the item broken when you received it?? Now that's ridiculous...

Gottaluvgoof
08-17-2007, 08:10 AM
Sorry John. I'm a little leary of internet ordering sometimes. Most of the things I order are from Disney shopping, or big retail stores. They usually don't take so long. Also, I didn't know they were personally sewn and such. I guess what kind of scared me was when I went to check on the product, it took me to a website I didn't recognize. Once again, sorry for my ignorance in how these shirts are handled. :(

John
08-17-2007, 08:13 AM
No prob. :) I understand. I wish we could be quicker sometimes but this is the way we have found it works for us.

On the site you don't recognise part - if you look down at the bottom right of every page on the site - you will see the levelbest logo and stating this is a levelbest network site ;)

Gottaluvgoof
08-17-2007, 08:50 AM
Ahaaaa, I see it! :thumbsup: Never went down that far on the page before. DUH! :blush: