PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier for lunch or dinner?

Dyanna
08-14-2007, 09:55 AM
We already have ressies for dinner at LeCellier at 6:50pm one evening. We know it will run into the start of Illuminations which we were hoping not to miss. I can also get a ressie for lunch at 2:40 that same day. Would you keep the dinner ressie or switch it for the lunch? What is the difference between the two if any? Ex...Menu?

SBETigg
08-14-2007, 10:50 AM
Some of the same things are available for lunch but not many of the entrees, like the mushroom filet (dinner). Lunch is cheaper, but it always seems like a lesser experience to me as well. I would keep the dinner ADR.

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/epcot/lecellier_lunch.asp

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/epcot/lecellier_dinner.asp

Sunshine1010
08-14-2007, 11:16 AM
....as per the menu....

DINNER instead of lunch

tyandskyesmom
08-14-2007, 11:40 AM
We have done both and liked them both...we did not see that much of a difference...although there is some. If that is the only day for you to see Illumionations then I'd go with the late lunch so you don't feel so rushed.

140 more days!

GhostHost999
08-14-2007, 09:16 PM
Either way you can't go wrong...that place is still one of the best kept secrets in WDW. And it's not overpriced. Dinner will be a tad more expensive, but you have a larger variety on the menu. Be sure to try the cheddar cheese soup. :D

sleepingbooty
08-15-2007, 03:58 PM
I think you'll be done and out of there just in time for Illuminations. We ate there on Sunday, and only waited about 5 minutes past our ADR time. We were there under an hour, and no - we did not rush.

Crow
08-15-2007, 09:40 PM
you should still b able to catch Illuminations. i had to wait some for my ADR dinner in May.
and it depends if you are on DDP dinner is a better value; if not lunch a little cheaper but as said above the mushroom filet is only at dinner.
its a good place to eat either way, enjoy!

Texas Tinkerbell Too
08-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Wow! We have dinner reservation for 7pm at Le Cellier with VIP seating for Illuminations. Do you think we will miss the show with our reservation being this late? :confused: