PDA

View Full Version : Erika's 18th Bday Bash- Pre Trip Report

TINKERBELL_82
08-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Hello all!

We're off to the world this weekend to celebrate my dear friends daughter, Erika's 18th birthday! I'm getting off work early on Friday afternoon, around 2 or 3, so everyone can meet at our place and zoom down to WDW right at 5, when DH gets home. It's about a 1 1/2 hour drive, as long as traffic holds up.

So far on the trip there are 4 of us: DH and myself, and Erika and her friend Austin. There's a possible 5th person, Liz, who will be invited as soon as she steps off her plane from her trip to Austria on Thursday.

We have a 2 bedroom condo for the weekend at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, which I have read pretty good things about.

The plan so far goes something like this-

Friday evening- 8:15 adr for Boma, which I am super excited about. None of us have ever eaten there! (Any reviews or helpful hints are much appreciated!) :mickey:

Saturday- I'm planning on waking up early and cooking breakfast in the condo for everyone. (Anyone have any quick fantastic breakfast recipes?? :tasty:) We are going to try to make it to the opening ceremony at Epcot, and zoom over to Soarin'. Somehow, DH has never made it on this ride! :jaw:From there we'll probably do Test Track, and then off to MK or MGM, whatever the birthday girl chooses! The evening will end at Epcot, as Erika really wants to see Illuminations.:fworks:

Sunday- We'll probably split ways in the morning, with Erika, Austin, and Liz heading back. DH and I are planning on riding EE before we leave, another ride that DH hasn't been on!! After that we'll either hit MGM or MK, whatever we didn't do the day before.

We are all so excited. :joy: Just keep your fingers crossed that this week goes by fast for us!! :cloud9:

Lizzie
08-13-2007, 09:39 PM
Have a great trip!

faline
08-14-2007, 08:10 AM
Sounds like Erika will have a terrific birthday celebration! Enjoy!

DizNee143
08-14-2007, 09:23 AM
sounds like a nice birthday weekend in Disney!! how you all have a great time!! :mickey:

January-2007
08-14-2007, 09:56 AM
What a fun way to celebrate a birthday, hope you have a great vacation!

Bethanymouse
08-14-2007, 08:31 PM
What a great way to spend a birthday! have a wonderful trip and enjoy the magic!:cloud9:

SBETigg
08-14-2007, 08:47 PM
How fun! A birthday treat for everyone. Have a fantastic time.

ChipnDaleGal
08-15-2007, 12:50 PM
Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday! Hope you all have fun! :mickey: