PDA

View Full Version : Silly question about cheese soup at F&WF

Kairi_7378
08-13-2007, 06:03 PM
Is the cheese soup that is served at the food booths during the food and wine festival the famous Le Cellier cheese soup? I have read so much about this dish (and seen several cheese dance icons :dance:) that I would love to try it. Since I'm not a big steak person, I don't think we'll have another occasion to try it.

me...
08-13-2007, 07:30 PM
That would be the one and it is AMAZING : ) Though I have heard if you want just the soup you can go to the resturant and order that to go and it comes with the pretzel bread which is amazing! I hope you enjoy it.

McGoofy
08-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Is the cheese soup that is served at the food booths during the food and wine festival the famous Le Cellier cheese soup?
YES! It is definitely the same Canadian cheddar cheese soup. You will find the booth right outside of the Canada entrance. It is a small cup--maybe a 4 ounce portion, give or take.

That would be the one and it is AMAZING : ) Though I have heard if you want just the soup you can go to the resturant and order that to go and it comes with the pretzel bread which is amazing! I hope you enjoy it.
Yes, this is true also. I have been one to walk up and ask for that to go. I love that cheddar cheese soup and pretzel bread. If you do walk in and ask for the soup to go, be sure to tip. They pull a server off of the floor to fix it for you, so you are taking him/her away from their tables for a little bit.

SimbaandNalasMama
08-16-2007, 02:23 PM
mmmm......beer cheese soup.....mmmm. 42 days until i am there...YIPEEEEE.

Dyanna
08-16-2007, 02:36 PM
I'll be there in Oct & can't wait to dip my spoon into it for a taste! :eat: