PDA

View Full Version : Shopping ?

letsdoitagain
08-13-2007, 05:48 PM
I was at WDW last week and I bought a set of Mickey head ornaments. I noticed on the receipt that there was a phone # to call for mail order. I wanted to get another set of the ornaments. Can I just call the mail order # to order the ornaments? Thanks.:mickey:

goofiecrazy
08-13-2007, 06:30 PM
You can call the that number and tell them what your looking for and they most likely will be able to find it.Heres another number u can call it might be the same # u have.1-407-363-6200.Thats the # for all Disney merch in the parks etc.

Piglet822
08-13-2007, 08:41 PM
If you're ordering the exact same ornaments you can just give them the SKU number. it's on your receipt as well.

Tink#64
08-13-2007, 09:22 PM
I have called the Disney Merchandising number several times after we've gotten back home & realized we wanted something extra. As usual, excellent service! No problems what so ever. One year I came home thinking I would buy some Disney picture frames at my local Disney Store after I decided exactly what sizes I needed, lo & behold, no pictures frames at my store! I was so sad. I called 407WDISNEY & they gave me the number & a very patient CM gave me info on bunches of different frames in the sizes I needed. He was amazing! I was so happy when I got my order! Two years ago youngest DS never mentioned that he wanted the gold ears for the HCOE while we were at WDW,( we have the black) so when we got home I called & ordered one for each kid that was on our trip with us! That made them all so happy! I used the number that "Goofiecrazy" already posted. :thumbsup:

tinksmom02
08-13-2007, 09:50 PM
I did the same thing after our last trip...I really wanted the Disney collage frame, but it would absolutely NOT fit into my suitcase :blush: I called WDW Merch and ordered it, along with a couple other things. The CM was wonderful and very helpful, as I only had descriptions of what I wanted, not SKU's.

Shipping is costly, but what are you going to do?

jans2kids
08-28-2007, 10:29 AM
I just called to order an item and was not as lucky as everyone else to get a friendly person. I had a descpription of the item and even took a picture of the price tag but she told me without the SKU number she could not help me.

wendy*darling
08-28-2007, 10:23 PM
I just called to order an item and was not as lucky as everyone else to get a friendly person. I had a descpription of the item and even took a picture of the price tag but she told me without the SKU number she could not help me.
Call again. You will probably have better luck the next time.
I have never had a SKU number and have ordered from them several times.

whymsycalwitch
08-30-2007, 12:45 PM
I just did this about 6 weeks ago. I called merchandising and they gave me the phone number for the Christmas store in DTD. I called them directly. She knew exactly what I was talking about and I even got them personalized. They took about 4 weeks to arrive. Now I don't have to worry about getting them when I go down in December and possibly getting broken on the way home.

SingingLights
09-01-2007, 10:48 AM
I bought cologne one year in Canadian pavilion and could not find it at home. So I called they forwarded me to the Canadain pavilion and they were out so they took my phone number and called me back in about 20 minutes and had it shipped from one of the resorts.