PDA

View Full Version : Candy Cane Inn

japhilli
08-13-2007, 04:45 PM
Just an FYI for anyone considering the Candy Cane Inn. We usually visit Disney World every year, but this year we decided to make the trip out west and visit Disneyland. We stayed at the Candy Cane Inn and absolutley LOVED it. Our room was very nice, the beds were super comfortable and the location was great. It is actually right next door to Disneyland. It took us about 5 minutes to walk to the entrance. Very nice place. We will definately stay there again. For baseball fans it is also very close to Angel Stadium.:thumbsup:

Tinker-Brendie
08-14-2007, 02:18 PM
We stayed at The Candy Cane Inn for two nights back in late December of 2004 and LOVED IT! It was recommended as a Good Neighbor Hotel in Birnbaum's DisneyLand tour book. We took the red-eye to LAX from Hawaii and the great folks at TCCI were kind enough to let us check in early (7AM) and snag a refreshing two hour nap before visiting the park for the day. The place is adorably decorated, the rooms immaculate, the beds comfy, the continental breakfast VERY diverse and tasty.
I recommended TCCI to friends last year and they fell in love with it, too.:cloud9:

WDWizard
08-14-2007, 11:06 PM
I also loved the Candy Cane Inn. It’s in the perfect location, just a short walk to the parks. It has all the amenities you need -- free breakfast, internet, and shuttle to Disneyland. On top of that, it’s a beautiful inn and very clean. If your going on a vacation to the Disneyland Resort (or SoCal), don’t waste your money at the official Disney resorts- stay here. You'll save money, and get much more free amenities, all in a beautifully landscaped, clean setting in a perfect location.

There really isn’t anything bad to say about the CCI. It's key to success and praise by guests is simple- a clean place to sleep with great amenities.. Something that other area motels and hotels can’t seem to get right:D

drevlo
08-20-2007, 03:11 AM
I've probably posted close to a dozen times regarding positive experiences at the CCI.
As I've said before, if we're staying "off property", then we're staying there.
Great place!:thumbsup: