PDA

View Full Version : DP and MYW question

Scar
08-13-2007, 09:49 AM
Hopefully I can explain this properly.

My wife and I are currently booked for 6 nights at Wilderness Lodge with the Dining Plan and 7 day “Magic Your Way” with park hopper. We would like to extend our stay 2 or 3 more nights, but we do not want to extend the DP, unless we have no other choice. I know we need the DP for our length of stay at the WL, but can we stay those extra 2 or 3 nights at another Disney hotel or offsite, extend our park tickets for 2 or 3 more days (for about $6 a ticket) and not have to extend the DP for those days?

LauraF
08-13-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm not sure exactly, but maybe if you split your reservation you could do the latter part as room/tickets only. You'll probably have to call and ask.

CleveRocks
08-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Hopefully I can explain this properly.

My wife and I are currently booked for 6 nights at Wilderness Lodge with the Dining Plan and 7 day “Magic Your Way” with park hopper. We would like to extend our stay 2 or 3 more nights, but we do not want to extend the DP, unless we have no other choice. I know we need the DP for our length of stay at the WL, but can we stay those extra 2 or 3 nights at another Disney hotel or offsite, extend our park tickets for 2 or 3 more days (for about $6 a ticket) and not have to extend the DP for those days?You could do it exactly as you propose. If you have a 2nd reservation with a 2nd reservation number, you have no obligation to have the DDP for that 2nd reservation. You can extend your park tickets like you suggested.

iheartmickey
08-13-2007, 02:08 PM
We are doing this!

We are staying at POP for the first part of our trip and then the Poly for the second. We got the dining with the first part and not with the last part. I got park tickets with our package (the first half) that covered our whole stay.

I also believe you can change your park passes at anytime once you're there. Extend them, add Water parks, or make them no experation.

You need to just book room only ressies ... if you have AAA you can even see if a discount is available!