PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century Breakfast - How good

rob121
08-13-2007, 01:24 AM
How good is the breakfast at Pop Century? I know it is basic food court fair, but is there any way to get some eggs cooked to order. Or even an omelet?

McLiberal8
08-13-2007, 02:55 AM
The cheese omelette I had there wasn't half bad (a little small for me). I didn't like how unwaivering thy were with options.. I am a vegetarian and I couldn't get anything instead of the sausage/bacon that came with stuff. But the breakfast wasn't half bad... it was just your basic cafeteria type breakfast food.

big blue and hairy
08-13-2007, 06:51 AM
The omlettes are quite good, and there are three to choose from, cheese, ham and cheese, and western. They come with potatoes, no sausage, although you can substitute the sausage for the potatoes if you wish.

Pop also has waffles, pancakes, pastries, and of course the adult breakfast platter, scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon and sausage, and a biscuit. Everything I had was quite good.

:sulley:

SurferStitch
08-13-2007, 10:50 AM
DH and I were quite pleased with the breakfast offerings at Pop. I especially loved the breakfast pizza. I had that several times while we were there.

DH got the adult platter, and said everything was great. The bacon was cooked perfectly.

Joy2theworld
08-14-2007, 08:31 AM
They have a really yummy croissant sandwich with scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage and cheese too...

JPL
08-15-2007, 09:28 PM
I usually get the Adult Breakfast Platter and enjoyed it every time. Just enough food to make it to lunch :thumbsup:

jszczur5
08-17-2007, 09:59 PM
We were on the DDP last fall, and also stayed at POP. Of all of our CS meals, of which quite a few were eaten at the hotel, the breakfast was the least enjoyable. Some of the portions were very small, and nothing was quite hot enough. We had at least 2 lunches and 2 dinners at the hotel, and all were very satisfactory - just the brekkie was disappointing.

LoriMistress
08-17-2007, 11:01 PM
I can't wait to eat there at the Pop food court. After seeing pictures of the tye-die cheesecake I need to eat one! LOL