PDA

View Full Version : Coral Reef kids menu

disneyfan328
08-12-2007, 11:25 PM
I need some help here. Have to change a ressie and this is an option. DH and I looked at menu posted on intercot and we will eat here, however worried about the kids. Do they have anything other than what is listed (grilled ckn brst, pasta and sauce or grilled mahi mahi)

chicken nuggets, hot dogs, small steak? Can we ask for kids portion of a steak or something that is not on the menu?

Help!!!

Need some reviews on this restaurant. Never eaten there. Not huge on seafood, but the steaks sound yummy

magicofdisney
08-13-2007, 01:39 AM
When we were there last year, I had the best steak of my trip. This included us eating at the "famous" Le Cellier. But the kids menu sounds just like what they offered back then. I never thought to ask if the kids could get anything different. Hopefully someone can give you an answer. I just wanted to comment on how YUMMY my steak was. :mickey:

disneynarula
08-13-2007, 07:02 AM
If you call WDW dining they can give you the number for the restaurant and you can call directly and find out.

My experience is that WDW is very flexible about things like this. I have only been to one place were the staff was completely inflexible about changing the menu.