PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom Lodge ?

Brooklynos
08-12-2007, 08:15 PM
So this is my DH and my first time at AKL and I am so excited I cant' wait for Sept 7th to be here!!!! I haven't seen much about AKL lately and wondered what if any noise level there was from construction? Has anyone else been moved to other resorts? Any tips or things we should know about this resort? It's our first time at a deluxe and I want it to be great!!!:mickey:

BrowncatP
08-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Have FUN! The AKL is beautiful. I really enjoyed it.

Sunshine1010
08-12-2007, 09:35 PM
I can't tell you about the noise. I haven't been there since 2005.

I don't know how to post an old thread here, but if you look under my name and go under "Show all threads started by this person"...I have one that has TONS of info from AKL (from 2005). All sorts of little details.

You'll do more than enjoy it.....you'll love it. I even have some of the music they play in the background there.

IC10
08-12-2007, 09:42 PM
My family and I fell in love and there is so much to do and enjoy at the lodge itself!! We think we will never visit another hotel after staying here and we are happy that no one mentions it we don't want it to become to popular. ;) Take your time to enjoy it walk around watch the animals and ask the CM questions they are a wealth of knowledge.

Sunshine1010
08-13-2007, 12:35 AM
One of my favorite memories......to walk around the paths at night while the African music is playing and the suttle lights are shining. After we took our walk, we jumped in the hot tub. It was absolutely amazing.