PDA

View Full Version : October Hours

tkdmom
08-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Does anyone know when the October calendar will be posted on the Disneyland website?

The hours to the end of September have been on there forever, but the October calendar has not gone up yet.

Thanks!

tinkwest
08-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Don't know when they will be posted but you might expect something like this . . .

Disneyland
M-Th, 10am - 8pm
F-S, 8am - 12am
Sun, 9am - 11pm

DCA
M-F, 10am - 6pm
S-Sun, 10am - 9pm
(Some evenings may close earlier due to Mickey's Halloween Treat :mpumpkin:)

BklynChick
08-18-2007, 12:28 PM
tkdmom, I feel your pain. I'm checking every day to see if October hours have been posted. Didn't realize we were so spoiled at WDW with park hours 6 months in advance...at DL you can't even get 60 days.

My problem is trying to make PS at Ariel's Grotto for dinner - they won't make them now b/c without knowing the hours, they aren't sure if they will be open for dinner mid-week.

tkdmom
08-27-2007, 10:24 PM
Thank you both. I thought that it was just me!

I am really surprised that August is pretty much over and still there is no October schedule available. :confused:

This may sound paranoid, but I hope that there is nothing going on that will create unpleasant surprises during October!:(

tinkwest
08-27-2007, 11:30 PM
On occasion the calendar does lag. Just be patient. Don't panic.

tinkwest
08-28-2007, 08:30 AM
Hours are up. (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=108904)

BklynChick
08-31-2007, 10:15 PM
YAY!

:woohoo:

BTW I actually called Guest Relations the day before the hours were posted, and the CM told me the delays were due to the end of the fiscal year, and that they were as frustrated as we were by the lack of info.

Now if they could only post the entertainment and parades...