PDA

View Full Version : Playhouse Disney Live in Concert

Mary Chase
08-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Has anyone been to MGM lately (in the last year) and been to Playhouse Disney Live on Stage? I was wondering if they'd made any changes to the show. I don't have a problem with the show - I was just thinking they might update it a little bit since most of the shows included in this attraction aren't even on Playhouse Disney anymore. I just wondered if they'd updated it at all since I was there - December 2005. Thanks!

SoaringEpcot
08-13-2007, 09:35 AM
I have been wanting to ask this same question as well. Anybody been there recently that could answer this. We are going this December and DS who is 3 would love to see the current Playhouse characters that he knows.

avantgardeinker
08-13-2007, 09:40 AM
They are changing the show in 2008. I think it's supposed to go down for rehab in Jan and will be back in Feb. I had hoped the change would come sooner. We are going in Dec of this year and DD love Little Einstiens and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I guess we'll just have to go back next year... Oh well... :blush:

It's supposed to coincide with the name change from MGM Studios to Disney Hollywood Studios.

115 more days!!
:mickey:

Jared
08-13-2007, 09:42 AM
The show has not changed. As the above poster mentioned, Playhouse Disney - Live on Stage! will temporarily close in 2008 for upgrades.

TexasPrincessAurora
08-13-2007, 12:08 PM
Great to hear! While we love the show (and miss Bear being on Playhouse Disney) it does need updating...Jojo's Circus is the only show represented still on the air. Look forward to seeing who and what they include this time!

Figment!
08-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Look forward to seeing who and what they include this time!It has already been announced. :mickey:

See New Attractions, Experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1382513#post1382513)

SoaringEpcot
08-14-2007, 09:54 AM
Thank you for the info, looks like we may have to plan a short trip for next spring.