PDA

View Full Version : Couple Poly questions

luvdiznee
08-11-2007, 06:43 PM
We are thinking for our last day there :( to go for an early swim and room service for breakfast. So, here's a couple questions: Is the pool open 24/7 or how early? And as far as room service, how's the breakfast menu? Is it pretty much what would be at Kona? Thanks:mickey:

threeh
08-12-2007, 05:22 AM
Howdy!!! I am a huge Poly fan. Here' s a couple of things, google Tikiman 2001. He has a site dedicated to the Polynesian which might answer the pool question. I think it has specific hours but I do remeber swimming really early once. I know Tikiman will know. Also check out info central, they have the menus for Ohana's and for the Kona cafe, which I love!!

Have a great trip and ENJOY!!!:mickey:

NLODisney
08-12-2007, 10:24 AM
When we stay at the Poly the kids always love swimmimg in the morning one last time. You can use the pool but there aren't life guards so the slide won't be open until they start. There usually aren't many people early so it's quiet and relaxing. We haven't tried room service so I can't help you with that. We also usually rent the water mice if we have time before we leave for the airport and we also spend some time in the gift shops getting those last can't go home without items.