PDA

View Full Version : Whats the name of it.

GoofyGuy75
08-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Thaeres a pizza place in dtd whats it called and is it there still?

NotaGeek
08-11-2007, 05:56 PM
Yes, it's still open ... Napoles Ristaurante e Pizzaria (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/moreMagic/downtownDisney/dining/detail?name=NaplesRistoranteePizzeriaDiningPage) and the quick servic e portion of the restaurant is called Napolini (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/moreMagic/downtownDisney/dining/detail?name=NapoliniDiningPage). I added a link to the official Downtown Disney site with both restaurants info. :thumbsup:

teamblackwell
08-13-2007, 01:48 AM
I just used the link for Napoles Ristaurante e Pizzaria. It lists prices as $20-$30 per person. thats some pricey pizza!!

NotaGeek
08-13-2007, 02:04 AM
I just used the link for Napoles Ristaurante e Pizzaria. It lists prices as $20-$30 per person. thats some pricey pizza!!
It's a sit down restaurant at DLR ... the price is kind of normal.

At Napolini you can get slices of pizza and a drink for under $10, it's basically DTD counter service. They have a few tables and a good selection of drinks to choose from.

BrerGnat
08-16-2007, 11:40 PM
The pizzas at Naples are not $30. It is an Italian restaurant, so those prices are for the dinner entrees. You can get a personal pizza for dinner for around $10-15 (similar size to CPK).

On a side note, Naples is GOOD food! The pizza slices at Napolini are now $5 EACH (used to be $5 for a slice AND a soda, not anymore). At that price, it is WAY overpriced and the slices are not even that big OR very good. If you want pizza and you want to get your money's worth for a slice, go to Redd Rocket's Pizza Port in DL or Pizza Oom Mow Mow at DCA.

Napolini has good pizza dough sandwiches, though, which are a MUCH better bang for your buck!

tinkwest
08-17-2007, 01:59 PM
I have been to Naples twice and was disappointed both times. Maybe other items on the menu are worth it, but each time I was there I tried pizza and wished I had gone to Redd Rockett's instead. Just my :twocents: