PDA

View Full Version : Counter Service Breakfast in the Parks?

karenrarintogo
08-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Now that Tusker House is closed (we loved eating breakfast there) are there any CT restaurants in the parks that offer anything similar?

karenrarintogo
08-11-2007, 03:55 PM
oops...Tusker House will close Aug. 20 for refurbishment...we're going after it closes.

karenrarintogo
08-12-2007, 08:13 PM
I was looking at another Disney website and someone mentioned Sunshine Seasons in Epcot offering a CS breakfast. I cannot find a breakfast menu. Does anyone know what breakfast items are offered here? :tasty:

TINKERBELL_82
08-12-2007, 08:17 PM
I was looking at another Disney website and someone mentioned Sunshine Seasons in Epcot offering a CS breakfast. I cannot find a breakfast menu. Does anyone know what breakfast items are offered here? :tasty:

Funny, I was just looking for a CS BF in Epcot and all I could find was Fountainview. I'm going this weekend, so I'll find out if SS offers CS BF if no one here knows.

karenrarintogo
08-12-2007, 08:26 PM
I'd like to know what you find out when you go....I have never heard of Fountainview, so thanks for the suggestion. I looked at a menu online...however,
I would love to have standard breakfast fare: eggs, bacon, pancakes, etc...which Tusker House served....:mickey:

TINKERBELL_82
08-12-2007, 08:34 PM
I'd like to know what you find out when you go....I have never heard of Fountainview, so thanks for the suggestion. I looked at a menu online...however,
I would love to have standard breakfast fare: eggs, bacon, pancakes, etc...which Tusker House served....:mickey:

I prefer that kind of breakfast too...

Unfortunately, The Fountainview Bakery only offers pastries and coffee.:(