PDA

View Full Version : Free 5x7 Photo Pass

jraczes
08-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Part of my poackage included a coupon for a free photo pass. Does anyone know how this works? It says it's redemable at certain places around Disney. Do they take a picture right there on the spot or can I choose a picture from the ones taken by the photo pass cast members?

tinksmom02
08-10-2007, 11:18 PM
I used my certificate at the photo booth in Toontown. I just gave them the cert. and my photopass, they pulled up my pics, and I picked one. The borders can be added for no cost, as well.

Only took about 5 minutes.

I don't remember where else you can go, but I'm assuming any of the places where you can order prints/cds?

BronxTigger
08-11-2007, 09:01 AM
I didn't get that coupon with my package. :(

snifflesmcg
08-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Can you send this photo back to your room like you normally would for regular purchases?

ariel03
08-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Yes, you can have them sent back to your room like any other purchase. :thumbsup:

snifflesmcg
08-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Well, I went to AAA and I finally got all of my paperwork for my trip. I asked about the 5x7 photo and she told me that it is only available if you book the platinum package. I did not. Guess I don't get my 5x7 afterall.:(

ariel03
08-12-2007, 09:06 AM
That dosen't sound correct to me :confused:

Kairi_7378
08-12-2007, 09:14 AM
I just traveled through AAA and we got the 5 by 7 photo. We also got a 15% off of Planet Hollywood coupon, some rounds of mini golf, and some vouchers to see the Princess Storybook time.
I would try to avoid using the Photo Service on Main Street (can't remember the name). The line was really long and the service was not fast.

snifflesmcg
08-12-2007, 10:03 AM
I just traveled through AAA and we got the 5 by 7 photo. We also got a 15% off of Planet Hollywood coupon, some rounds of mini golf, and some vouchers to see the Princess Storybook time.
I would try to avoid using the Photo Service on Main Street (can't remember the name). The line was really long and the service was not fast.

Well, I'm going to have to march into my local AAA. I was there yesterday and asked about the 5x7 and they told me that was only with the premium or platinum (I forget which one) package. Without the voucher, I'm not able to get it.

I booked thru AAA for the extra benefits but if I'm going to miss out on a photo, I'm going to be really mad.

ToDisney
08-12-2007, 02:46 PM
I booked with AAA too, base tickets with the dining plan. I haven't gotten the pkg in hand but, I do know we are supposed to get the 5 x 7 photo, planet hollywood discount, and the mini golf too. I asked about it.
You should check up on it. Get what you can, you paid for it.:mickey:

BronxTigger
08-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Is this an AAA thing? I booked direct with WDW and I have a package with room + Park Hopper MYW tickets. I did get the Planet Hollywood voucher and the mini golf voucher, but no photo voucher.

IloveJack
08-13-2007, 08:35 AM
I booked directly through WDW reservations. In with my ressies were included the 5x7, the mini-golf, PH, and a sea raycer coupon. I think you get them for any package purchased at a WDW resort.

Figgyluv03
08-13-2007, 08:59 AM
I booked through MJ and we didn't recieve the 5x7 which is fine with me. Any of the cast members are willing to take a picture for you and I have a photoshop on my computer so I can do all stuff myself. We got a PH coupon and a voucher for a free suvinior or something.

ariel03
08-13-2007, 11:06 AM
Do you think for those that did not get them in their mailing if you ask at the resort they can give you the coupon? Might be that some just don't make it into the mailings in time.

snifflesmcg
08-15-2007, 06:22 AM
I'm wondering (maybe somebody that has already gone can answer this) that maybe I get the voucher upon arrival of the hotel. Any thoughts?

Olga
08-15-2007, 08:06 AM
Last October we've got all our vouchers during the check-in at the hotel.

carley
08-15-2007, 07:02 PM
picked up my package today for AAA ... has the voucher for free photo... basic plan with free dining so id check back with your travel agent

pixiesmimi
08-15-2007, 11:57 PM
If anyone is getting the free photo and booked through WDW instead of AAA, when are your reservations? Ours are through WDW and for Aug. 26-31. We didn't get the free photo, just a discount at Planet Hollywood, the sea raycer, and golf. I wonder why some are getting it and others aren't unless it is the dates.

ariel03
08-16-2007, 02:08 PM
I just got my packet in the mail today and figured I'd ask this question before I sent an email. I booked thru magical journeys and I too did not recieve my 5x7 picture voucher. I was wonder if I get one for booking thru them or not. I thought I did get one. :confused:

ariel03
08-16-2007, 02:43 PM
Terriesue just got back to me and said that since she did not book online that I would not be getting the free 5x7 voucher. So those who booked thru travel agents that did not book their trip online will not be getting the photo voucher. I think that may finally answer the photo voucher debate :mickey:

Tink1
08-16-2007, 03:14 PM
Yep! regular consumers get them if the book online, we get them if we use the travel agent portal.

Using the travel agent portal is something we usually do after discounts are released if the availability is there.

If it is before the special is released for your time period or the portal is not showing what we want, we call to make the reservation.

Portal reservations are difficult to convert, and we all know you want to be converted when the time comes.
:thumbsup:

Nanc