PDA

View Full Version : MJ...in love!!!!!!!!!

Twinkletoes77705
08-10-2007, 09:58 PM
I am soooo excited you guys suggested them. Wendy contacted me the same day numerous times. I now have decided to book with them and spend more time planning the fun stuff....oh and staying on intercot more....lol. you guys are great. :hug:

CanadianWDWFan
08-10-2007, 10:21 PM
We booked our trip last summer with MJ and haven't looked back. We are 56 days out from our fourth trip with MJ. Thanks to Elaine and TerriSue!:number1: These ladies will look after you so you won't have to worry about the finer details.

Donalds Duckie
08-11-2007, 08:18 AM
Congrats on using MJ, TT77705!:thumbsup:

I've never once regretted using MJ. I use Wendy too! MJ takes wonderful care with their customers and it truly let's you plan just the FUN stuff! Wendy will deal with the resort hassles and converting you if a special comes available for your travel dates.

However, I am now SO spoiled by not having to worry about resort, pricing, DME, etc. that I've stopped worrying about planning anything. Here I am 22 days from WDW and all I have is one ADR and my ticket to P&P Party Sept. 3.

Have a great trip!

crazypoohbear
08-11-2007, 08:20 AM
Congrats on using MJ, TT77705!:thumbsup:

However, I am now SO spoiled by not having to worry about resort, pricing, DME, etc. that I've stopped worrying about planning anything. Here I am 22 days from WDW and all I have is one ADR and my ticket to P&P Party Sept. 3.

Have a great trip!

You better get moving... and quick!

Donalds Duckie
08-11-2007, 09:05 AM
you are right, crazypoobear, I'd certainly better get moving. Today is the day I finish my itinerary, book my spa treatments, book remainder of my ADRs, etc.

Thankfully, this is a solo trip so I can usually find ADRs from my favorites list close to travel.