PDA

View Full Version : Pre-purchasing a Disney PhotoPass CD

Tygger7
08-10-2007, 03:32 PM
I'm hoping someone has done this before and can provide me with some more clear information. I've contacted Disney's PhotoPass, and they didn't specifically answer my question. Here it goes:

I've heard you can get a discount if you purchase your PhotoPass CD BEFORE your trip...but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it! :help::scratch:The website requires a PhotoPass card number, which of course you don't have if you're pre-purchasing. I know it can be done, I just can't figure out how. Has anyone done this? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!!

LoriMistress
08-10-2007, 03:48 PM
I'm hoping someone has done this before and can provide me with some more clear information. I've contacted Disney's PhotoPass, and they didn't specifically answer my question. Here it goes:

I've heard you can get a discount if you purchase your PhotoPass CD BEFORE your trip...but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it! :help::scratch:The website requires a PhotoPass card number, which of course you don't have if you're pre-purchasing. I know it can be done, I just can't figure out how. Has anyone done this? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!!

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx

It will list the information, how to do it, and they respond pretty quickly. And it's directly from Disney. This will cost you less to purchase in advance. You pay $99.95 for your CD(s). If you purchase them in the parks it will cost you $125.

Tygger7
08-10-2007, 03:57 PM
Woo hoo!!! :thanks: Thank you, thank you, thank you for the link! That was exactly what I was looking for! :rocks: