PDA

View Full Version : NBC's 30 Rock

TTAtravler
08-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Is anyone else as crazy about this show as I am? I have watched all of the episodes on the nbc website and can't wait for the new season. It is a combination of Mary Tyler Moore, Saturday Night Live with an ensemble cast like Seinfeld. Anyway, I think it is genious.:thumbsup:

NJDad
08-11-2007, 05:45 AM
:hi:

DisneyDog
08-13-2007, 04:37 PM
I really like this show too. I think it's very smart and funny. It's been a long time since I've watched a sitcom and laughed (since Friends and Frasier went off the air). I am looking forward to the new season!

January-2007
08-31-2007, 09:35 AM
30 Rock well, rocks. We really like it a lot. It's funny, too, 'cause we didn't think we would like it when they were first advertising it, but now it's one of our favorites. An instant classic. I hope it stays on the air for a good long time. There were talks at the end of last season that Alec Baldwin didn't want to return to the show but now they're back on and Jerry Seinfeld is even going to be a guest star on the season premiere. Sad thing is we're going to be in WDW during most of the season premieres this year. Poor us, I'm sure. :D