PDA

View Full Version : Disney luggage tags, not DME?

sleepingbooty
08-09-2007, 10:32 PM
I recently got my DME luggage tags in the mail, and I wonder if something was missing. I remember last year in (I think) the same package we got these really cute holographic-like Disney luggage tags - not the yellow DME stickers, but the kind you fill in your name and address, etc. on the back. Are those a thing of the past?

kakn7294
08-09-2007, 11:27 PM
As I have spent today packing and putting luggage tags on my suitcases, I feel quite qualified to answer this one! The bright yellow DME luggage tags come in a different package than those holographic tags you are thinking of. Those tags come with your package packet if you booked a package. This year they are Cinderella Castle in the clouds with a trail of pixie dust surrounding the Castle.

BronxTigger
08-10-2007, 06:38 AM
As I have spent today packing and putting luggage tags on my suitcases, I feel quite qualified to answer this one! The bright yellow DME luggage tags come in a different package than those holographic tags you are thinking of. Those tags come with your package packet if you booked a package. This year they are Cinderella Castle in the clouds with a trail of pixie dust surrounding the Castle.

I got the same thing. Yellow DME tags came in one envelope, and then my package stuff came later in another. The nice luggage tags came with the official package paperwork and vouchers.

sleepingbooty
08-10-2007, 07:58 AM
We did book a MYW package (through MJ, naturally!). So I should expect to still get the other tags? We have 40 days left till we leave and just got the ME tags this week.

SBETigg
08-10-2007, 08:24 AM
We did book a MYW package (through MJ, naturally!). So I should expect to still get the other tags? We have 40 days left till we leave and just got the ME tags this week.

My DME tags came about a week before my package info and other tags, so yes, I think you will probably get the others within the week. But I didn't use MJ, so I don't know for sure. That's how it worked for me through Disney.

LauraF
08-10-2007, 08:51 AM
I also got my ME tags about 1 week prior to my luggage tags. So yours are probably on their way.