PDA

View Full Version : WL Club room or Poly regular room

Catzle
08-09-2007, 05:02 PM
This is what we are deciding for next year. Now that we have stayed at both I am having a hard time deciding which room we would like the most. I know I don't want to split my stay though. We are now thinking for the first time going the week before Labor Day in August.
How is that?
We don't mind the heat just wondering how the rain and crowds are compared to the middle of May.

TammiMcMan
08-09-2007, 08:46 PM
I usually base our resort/room choice on what our plans are for that particular vacation. If you're going to be spending a lot of time at the resort, just relaxing, I'd probably sway towards the WL. If you're planning on visiting the parks and maybe not spending as much time at the resort, then I'd go with the Poly. I think in terms of transportation, that's the best option.

As far as the weather, we've been to Disney many times in early September and have always enjoyed great weather. You'll still experience those pop up afternoon thunderstorms though, even at that time of year.

Catzle
08-09-2007, 09:13 PM
We always go back to the resort for a few hours every afternoon to play in the pool and relax than head back to the parks around dinner time.
Is the third week of August still very crowded?