PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park fare question

scootch713
08-09-2007, 03:18 PM
I have reservations on a Sat night at 6pm..... want to make reservations for a carriage ride at Fort Wilderness that night also.... do you think 8pm would be an ok time??? or do I need more than 2 hours for the dinner and travel time to Fort Wilderness.....??? I was also thinking 830 as it is a half hour ride and it would end when wishes start... would we be able to see any of it on the ride back to Wilderness Lodge(guessing to get to WL from Fort Wilderness, we would take a boat, right??) But was hoping to get kids to bed shortly after 9 as we are going to CP at 8am.... so the 8pm, probablyworks best...do you think that would be rushing it to get there? thanks

PrincessEmmasMommy
08-09-2007, 04:01 PM
I would probably plan on later as we were seated at 1900 PF (at GFC) about 45 mins late. Is it back at 1900 or not? If not, plan on a long meal.
Jen

moe513
08-09-2007, 04:35 PM
I think you are going to have to take 2 forms of transportation to get from gf to wl. Even if you took a taxi I think 2 hrs isnt enough time. If you have to wait to be seat or wiat for transportation I think you might not make it.