PDA

View Full Version : Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage at WDW?

Mammabruski
08-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Does anyone know if there are any plans in the works for a Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, similar to the one at DL, at the Magic Kingdom?

mcjaco
08-09-2007, 12:54 PM
I would say no. The lagoon was been filled in with concrete for the character meet and greet. The sub ride is also pretty much the same thing as Nemo and Friends at the Living Seas.

RBrooksC
08-09-2007, 02:27 PM
I would also doubt it. From what I have heard, the ride in DL is one of the slowest loading rides they have there and the waits can be well over an hour plus for it. I doubt Disney would transport a ride with that sort of baggage to WDW where the attendence is higher and the waits could double.

gtpooh
08-09-2007, 03:40 PM
I agree -- they filled in the lagoon.

Having been on it at DL this July, while it was a fun ride, it's definitely slow loading and not worth waiting for over an hour for. Lines were 3-4 hours long all the time at DL. I guess it kept people off other attractions and made the park less crowded if you stayed away....

Stu29573
08-09-2007, 07:55 PM
I agree with the other posters, the Living Seas With Nemo and Friends is the WDW version.
Don't even get me going about filling in the lagoon for stupid meet and greets :mad:

Mammabruski
08-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Wow, I had no idea the lagoon was filled with concrete! Oh well.