PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dinner Question

Volunteer
08-09-2007, 12:11 PM
I have reserved the Fantasmic Dinner package for our upcoming trip in September. We are set to eat at Hollywood and Vine. I was wondering, if we decide that day that we would like to TRY and switch from Hollywood and Vine to Mama Melrose that night (If anything opens up) - would that be an easy process? I understand for most of the resteraunts I would just call, get a new ADR, and cancel my old ones. But for this one, I think there was a fee if we did not show. Any help here would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you! :mickey:

DisneyBunch5
08-09-2007, 12:57 PM
We booked the Fantasmic dinner package at Mama Melrose. There is a $10 per person fee for cancellations within 48 hrs. I'm not sure if H&V has a similar policy.

Mom to a Princess and a Prince
08-09-2007, 01:23 PM
There is a $10 fee. The only way you can get around paying it is if you re-schedule at H & V another night. I tried in May to cancel our ADR over 24 hours before the reservation time, and even though there were no other ADRs available at that time and our spot surely would have been taken, we weren't able to cancel. We tried to re-schedule for a different night, but they were all booked. So we ended up keeping the ADR and had a great time.

Enjoy your dinner and the show!