PDA

View Full Version : Gospel Brunch

Cinderelley
08-09-2007, 03:48 AM
Does House of Blues still have their Gosepl Brunch? I couldn't find info on it in Info Central.

Catwillow
08-09-2007, 07:47 PM
here is some info for you.....

TIPS & FUN FACTS
Enjoy delicious Southern-inspired cuisine as diverse as the artists that grace the stage.

Enjoy the Gospel Brunch. This Sunday favorite is a delicious all-you-can-eat Southern-style buffet featuring live music by the best regional and national gospel artists.

CALL FOR TICKETS
(407) 934-BLUE†

Got this information off of the http://disneyworld.disney.go.com website. Hope that helps.

emmingo
08-09-2007, 08:31 PM
All of the HoBs have a Gospel Brunch, but it doesn't vary too much from HoB to HoB. I have never been to the one in Orlando, but the ones in Chicago are very nice. Not CRT...but nice...:blush:

mouseketeer mom
08-09-2007, 09:59 PM
We are trying the gospel brunch for the first time this November. I can't wait, the menu sounds soooo good. We booked the earlier brunch, 10:30 am, then will walk it off spending the day in downtown disney. We had to pay for it when we made the reservation. It was $160.00 for the 5 of us. Yikes. Can't wait tho!

jillluvsdisney
08-09-2007, 10:23 PM
We have done the Gospel Brunch twice. The food was very good both times and the music and singing was wonderful. We felt it was well worth the money.

Cinderelley
08-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the info everyone.

Catwillow- Thank you for the website. I use intercot so often, I forget that Disney has their own. :blush: