PDA

View Full Version : PO Riverside Building Best One for Us

BRJARE3
08-08-2007, 09:20 PM
My sister, her husband and two year old son will be staying at POR in two weeks. They want to know what building they should ask for. They want to be close to the main area, but they also do not like a lot of noise. Their two year old tends to just run, so they want to make sure that they are in a safe area. If anyone can suggest a building, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

BethieTink
08-09-2007, 08:37 AM
I just stayed at POR in May and loved it. We were in the Mansion Section in Oak Manor. It was perfect. I had asked the CM when we checked in if we could be close to the main area, since I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and she said this spot would be perfect. She was right. Short walk to the main buildings and a close, but not too close to the quiet pool, Beautiful resort. Hope they have a great time!

firefan43
08-09-2007, 10:38 AM
I havent had a problem with noise there either of the two times I stayed. Once was at (Dixie Landings) a few years back and I loved it. More recently we stayed at the French Quarter and I must admit that at night it is very calm and romantic.

#1donaldfan
08-09-2007, 11:51 AM
We have stayed at POR 4 times and each time we stayed in bldg 18. It's a very short walk to the food court and busses. It's next to the quiet pool and also a very short walk to the main pool. About being quiet, I've NEVER had a problem with noise, that's why we love it so much ....it's a very laid back, shaded, never too busy place.......it's a great choice and have fun on your vacation.