PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure...

AlyceMarie03
08-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Not sure if this has been brought up before but...SO and I are planning on Seeing the Wishes Fireworks Show and I was wondering where Besides California Grill can we see the Fireworks if we are dining that night? And if we plan on not dining out where else would we be able to get a good view of the Fireworks?
Sorry if this has been asked before I'm still new to Disney World.:mickey:

Jared
08-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Tables near the window at 'Ohana have a great view of Wishes. The restaurant is on the second floor of the Great Ceremonial House at the Polynesian and serves one of my favorite meals anywhere.

Request a seat with a view of the fireworks and make a reservation near showtime.

DDuck66
08-09-2007, 11:35 AM
If you are not going to eat, you can go to the beach at the Poly. I heard it is wonderful from there. Can't wait until I go in May and stay at the POLY.

You can also rent a pontoon boat with dinner and enjoy a fireworks cruise.

Polynesian Dweller
08-09-2007, 11:42 AM
I agree with O'hana as a good place but nobody ever seems to mention Narcoosee's. Its easier to see out the windows and get the firework show, even without window seats. They also pipe in the music and dim the lights a bit (at least the last couple of times we were there).

AlyceMarie03
08-12-2007, 12:36 AM
Thanks for all of the tips:0) Now I just need to pick!:mickey: