PDA

View Full Version : Where to Buy Autograph Books in a Hurry!

ncscgirl2005
08-08-2007, 01:36 PM
We need to buy autograph books as soon as we arrive at Disney b/c of ADR's at Chef Mickey's at 5:30. We should be arriving at POR at noon. Where's the best place to shop for autograph books. We had planned on going to Downtown Disney before going to dinner but I don't know if we'll have the time. Please help.

SBETigg
08-08-2007, 01:39 PM
You should probably be able to get one right at your resort gift shop, or the one at the Contemporary. They used to have them all over the place, and I assume they still do.

mdearmas
08-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Look in the hotel gift shop right after check in I'm sure they will have plenty of autograph books. If you are going to downtown disney you'll be able to find them in the World Of Disney Store!
:goofy:

Disneyatic
08-08-2007, 02:21 PM
Try looking at the Disney gift shop at the airport. I bet they have them there!
But other than that I am sure your resort will have them and you can stop in there on your way to dinner!

phillydan
08-08-2007, 02:28 PM
We always buy them at the resort gift shop.

bcornette
08-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Last year they had the same autograph books at the airport and they were cheaper by a buck I think. So if you have time swing by the airport gift shop.
They had the smaller blue ones, not the gold ones that come with the gold pen.

tinkerbell04
08-08-2007, 03:21 PM
you can get the autograph books just about in every store/gift shop on property! I like the smaller blue ones better, they are easier to cart around and they fit better in a little ones hand:mickey:

mickey&missy
08-08-2007, 09:19 PM
They might (I stress might) have them at Chef Mickey's if you ask your server. DD's autograph book was full at CRT. I almost cried, I didn't realize how many autographs she had gotten. We go to a place with all of her princesses and we can't get all their autographs?! I asked the server and sure enough they had them! I was sooo relieved!

DisneyAndRedSox
08-09-2007, 07:15 AM
Hope you don't mind I add another question since I have the same situation as you!

I know there are 2 sizes, but is there more than one version (i.e. with the year on it like some of the photo albums & picture frames?) I might have my friend pick one up in Sept, but if I can get one with the year on it I would rather wait. Also, how much do they cost so I can give her $$? TIA!

bcornette
08-09-2007, 09:21 AM
I have never seen one witht he year on it. But there are actually at least 3 different sizes. smallest is blue, medium is gold, and there is fairly large one that is princess themed.

PrincessEmmasMommy
08-10-2007, 09:30 AM
My fave is the largest size (there are a few varieties one with princesses, one with the year's theme and one with pirates I think this year). It is also a photo album and we like to put a pic of DD when she gets the autographs next to the autograph. It is about $12.95 I think. We went through 2 of them last month as we were there for 11 days. Good luck!
Jen

Lizzie
08-10-2007, 12:41 PM
I am assuming the ones with the spot for pictures don't have as many pages. My girls will be little so I don't think we need as much room.

tinkerbell04
08-10-2007, 06:44 PM
They also have a pirate themed smaller one that doesn't have room for pictures, it is the same size as the blue one. They are about 7 bucks.

tinksmom02
08-10-2007, 10:20 PM
They also have a pirate themed smaller one that doesn't have room for pictures, it is the same size as the blue one. They are about 7 bucks.

are the pirate books as readily available as the regular blue ones? That is, do you think I'd be able to get one at POFQ's resort shop (or POR's)?

would love to get one for DD, but, like the OP, also want to get one right when we get there!

TIA!

tinkerbell04
08-11-2007, 02:39 PM
We were there in June and the pirate themed books were readily available. I would assume that your gift shop would have it, but I don't know for sure. You could call to be sure. We actually bought ours in the gift shop between Future World and World Showcase.

tinksmom02
08-11-2007, 08:57 PM
We were there in June and the pirate themed books were readily available. I would assume that your gift shop would have it, but I don't know for sure. You could call to be sure. We actually bought ours in the gift shop between Future World and World Showcase.

Thanks! I think we're heading over to MGM after check-in, so if we can't find it at POFQ, we should be able to find it there. Thanks again!

TammiMcMan
08-11-2007, 10:14 PM
My kids have always loved doing custom made autograph books, but if you don't have time for that, you can call and order them through Disney merchandising 407-363-6200. Just let them know which style you want and they can either ship them to your house or send them over to your resorts gift shop for pick up. There's no up charge for the service and you'd know that you were getting the style that you wanted.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
08-13-2007, 11:40 AM
there is also a red one that is Mickey and friends themed that is equivalent to the large princess book with photo slots...

tinksmom02
08-13-2007, 09:52 PM
My kids have always loved doing custom made autograph books, but if you don't have time for that, you can call and order them through Disney merchandising 407-363-6200. Just let them know which style you want and they can either ship them to your house or send them over to your resorts gift shop for pick up. There's no up charge for the service and you'd know that you were getting the style that you wanted.

REALLY? They'll ship it over to the resort gift shop for you? Hmmmm...

Thanks for the tip!