PDA

View Full Version : Help! Is this Normal?

ncscgirl2005
08-08-2007, 01:26 PM
We are leaving for Disney tomorrow morning August 9 and I have no anxiety or anything. Is this normal? I can't believe I am completely calm even though we have not even packed yet! DH is out doing the last minute shopping with the kids right now and I am at work until 5pm. I still need to clean my house when I get home too because there's nothing better than coming home to a clean house. I can't believe how calm I feel. I really thought that I would be very nervous and anxious right about now but I'm not. Anybody else ever been this way?

SBETigg
08-08-2007, 01:49 PM
Hm, I have to say that it is probably not normal but don't worry about it. Good for you! I'm eleven days out and I am a wreck. Can't think straight, no ability to focus. I'm already dreading that the trip will have to end and I will have to come back- yipes! How silly, right? I would rather be calm.

disneymom15
08-08-2007, 02:40 PM
Good for you, It just means that all your planning has paid off. Your trip is going to be wonderful. Enjoy every minute of it. You could say it's like you're already in the Disney magic, no worries.

ncscgirl2005
08-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Thanks...I did do a WHOLE lot of planning. I hope it all pays off!!!!

kaliepooh
08-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Hm, I have to say that it is probably not normal but don't worry about it. Good for you! I'm eleven days out and I am a wreck. Can't think straight, no ability to focus. I'm already dreading that the trip will have to end and I will have to come back- yipes! How silly, right? I would rather be calm.

Oh my that's the same way I feel except I'm four days out. I've done a tremendous amount of planning but I still have butterflies. I guess it adds to the magic.

faline
08-09-2007, 05:52 AM
Have a great trip!

mttafire
08-09-2007, 09:42 AM
We are leaving for Disney tomorrow morning August 9 and I have no anxiety or anything. Is this normal? I can't believe I am completely calm even though we have not even packed yet! DH is out doing the last minute shopping with the kids right now and I am at work until 5pm. I still need to clean my house when I get home too because there's nothing better than coming home to a clean house. I can't believe how calm I feel. I really thought that I would be very nervous and anxious right about now but I'm not. Anybody else ever been this way?
Honestly it is very ABNORMAL. You should NOT go. However, I WILL go in your place. I care about you and feel you should stay home..You might be coming down with something.:blush:

Jen C.
08-09-2007, 10:56 AM
It is normal to me. I always feel that same way. What's abnormal about mine is I feel that way even though I don't pack until the night before! :blush:

I have the trip itself planned, but I don't get into the trip until I land at MCO. I'm not sure why:confused:

Have a super trip!:thumbsup:

Beast_fanatic
08-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Have a magical :mickey: trip!