PDA

View Full Version : Disney Quest? Yes or No?

apequet
08-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Help! I want to do somthing special for my video game crazy son who is 9, but not too sure if my 6 year old princess will enjoy it. I don't have the parks & more option, so we would have to pay out of pocket to go. I considered adding it, but we don't do water parks, so I don't think it's worth it. Do you think we should go to DQ for my son, since we are doing special princess stuff for my daughter or will the All Star Movies hotel arcade, be enough? This is our first visit. Thanks!

CaptainSad
08-08-2007, 10:23 AM
If I remember right there is a section for little ones amongst the 5 floors of Interactive fun. There is height restrictions on some of the things. But it is fun and your son should have a great time.

Rich

Nekochan
08-09-2007, 06:13 PM
There are some very creative computer games at Disneyquest, that might interest the little girl more. You might need to split up - one adult take the boy for the video games and the other take the girl for other stuff at Disneyquest.

OR - take the boy to Disneyquest, and take the girl to the 'bibbidi bobbidi' boutique for a makeover. This would especially work if you have two adults that can split the duty with you.

LoriMistress
08-09-2007, 07:19 PM
I would suggest DQ. DH and I love DH and we love video games. Maybe for an evening out with the adults, just drop your kid off at DQ, then eat at a romantic restaurant, go to PI, or see Cirque du Soleil.