PDA

View Full Version : Buses

lovenmickey
08-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Do the all star resorts share busses or do they each have their own? Thanks.

Marker
08-08-2007, 09:15 AM
All*Star Sports,
All*Star Music,
& All*Star Movies do indeed share busses.

Pop Century Does not share it's busses.

The All*Star resorts often seem to have more busses running though (unless it just seems that way when I'm waiting for another resort, but it sure seems like when I'm waiting for a Port Orleans, or Pop Century bus that a lot of
busses for All*Star Resorts go by)

Trev&Ev Mom
08-08-2007, 11:38 AM
We always stay at AS Sports and never have to wait more than just a few minutes for a bus. They have their own busses to the parks and share drop offs. I like AS Sports (because I have 2 boys) and also because they are dropped off first!!!:thumbsup:

Ruprect
08-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Do the all star resorts share busses or do they each have their own? Thanks.

When we stayed there 3 years ago we noticed that during peak times each resort would usually get its own bus. During the afternoon and such is when the buses were shared.

I remember the best part about being in the Mighty Ducks building at ASMo was that we could jaunt over to the bus stop at ASMu or take the ASMu bus back to our room. That stop was actually closer to our room and the bus was usually more empty.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
08-08-2007, 04:06 PM
When we stayed there 3 years ago we noticed that during peak times each resort would usually get its own bus. During the afternoon and such is when the buses were shared.

That is how it was all the times we stayed at Movies. :thumbsup:

IloveDisney71
08-08-2007, 05:54 PM
I have stayed at ASM(twice) and Pop(once). In my experience the buses ran more frequently to the All Stars. We always had a much shorter wait time there.

moe513
08-09-2007, 02:08 PM
I think their route might vary depending on how busy the place is. However, por and pofq always share. When we were there last Aug. yc,bc, bw, swan and dolphin shared sometimes.

moe513
08-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Sorry, you werent asking about those resorts.

disneynarula
08-09-2007, 02:16 PM
What I have experienced in the past is that during slow times the resorts share buses. During the peak times like park opening and closing each resort usually has their own.

anewvision
08-09-2007, 04:15 PM
We have stayed at most of the Disney resorts.
It has amazed me how long you can be on a
bus from wilderness lodge to any park.. The
ASMu is 15 min. to MK. 10 to EPCOT. 8 to MGM
5 to AK.