PDA

View Full Version : Disney Cars the Movie Merchandise??

crazeedizneefinatic
08-08-2007, 12:03 AM
Well, my son is still a huge collector of the diecast from the movie. Last September we fianally completed the set. Well a few weeks ago they released a whole new set! Well, they are non existant here where we live. Has anyone that has recently visited WDW seen any of the new cars?? (yeti, fred, tongue Mcqueen, tex, and probably a few more) We are headed back down this September and are hoping by than they are on the shelves there. He really really wants them. Any info would be appreciated.:mickey:

diznee_buzz
08-08-2007, 06:56 PM
WHAT?! I haven't heard about this! We are huge collectors as well, and thought we had just completed our set this past weekend with the purchases of Leakless (I think?) and Boost.

There are more?! Well, can't say I'm too disappointed - I got a little down when I realized there weren't anymore to buy.

This is kind of exciting - we are going in September, I certainly hope we can get them there! :mickey:

crazeedizneefinatic
08-08-2007, 11:51 PM
I know, just when you think your collection is complete! The new ones are Tex Dinoco, Tongue McQueen, Bug Mouth McQueen, Doc Hudson with red wheels, Bling Bling McQueen, RPM, Yeti (the abominal snowplow!!). I also heard they will soon be realeasing Fred (remember his bumper jaw falls off after meeting McQueen), The Blimp. Rumor mills also churned about them releasing Mia & Tia McQueens #1 fans, Dinoco Showgirls cars! My son has all the playsets, Flo's, Luigi's, Curio Shop and Ramones. We just bought the newest playset. It's called Mega Mac Playtown even comes with a Bessie the road machine!! We had it on a pre-order for about 2 months and was not scheduled to ship to us till the end of August. Well, the other night at Toys R Us we found it on the shelf, well needless to say we bought it and cancelled the order, my son was crazy! Good luck on your hunt!