PDA

View Full Version : Forgot to book 2 year old twins

Disney Baby
08-07-2007, 11:39 PM
I need some advice on what to to do about my ADRs in October. I booked them all for 9 people to include 7 adults and 2 six year olds. I was told by a friend that I should have booked my 2 year old twins as well. I didn't even consider them when I booked since they were still 1 back then and since they just turned two - we are not paying for them. Do I need to call back and try to adjust the ADRs? Thanks!:mickey:

KCMom
08-07-2007, 11:48 PM
I would have to say yes, you need to try to adjust your ressies. That happened to us last year. I had lost my dining info, so I called WDW Dine to get it. It's a good thing I did because I discovered that some of the ressies were with my friend's baby and some were not. The CM said it was important to include the baby because the restuarant needs to know how many people are in the restaurant due to fire codes. Some I could not change and I was not willing to give them up. So we arrived early for those meals and I explained the situation when we checked in. We weren't turned away. Also, you may want a bigger table so you can fit in two high chairs. Good luck!

Pirate Granny
08-08-2007, 12:14 AM
At Liberty Tree they insisted that we book for both infants travelling with us...it meant getting two tables for six...which was pretty hard to do...all ADR asked if I had children or infants...

I would call and see what they say.

:pirate:

bkfree
08-08-2007, 12:28 AM
Yes , you do need to call back and add them to your ressies. It is not as easy as you think to add two high chairs to many of the tables. They also need to know to have them available for you.I would hate to arrive for a ressie and then be told they cannot accomodate you because of the twins.This could happen. We have always included all kids in the number in a ressie no matter the age, even infants so we will have space for them.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-08-2007, 08:12 PM
We are taking an eight week old with us. I was told that if a seat was needed, the count needed to include the infant. Even if it was a high chair, you still include that child or children. And as someone already stated, they need it for the fire regs.

Disney Baby
08-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the advice. I called today and I was able to increase everything to 11 people. The woman on the phone was very helpful especially considering that there were 10 ADRs!!!