PDA

View Full Version : Bests Of Coronado Springs

Mickey Magic
08-07-2007, 10:44 PM
:mickey:We just made June 2008 res for Coronado Springs. I've never stayed or visited there, so I only know what I can find online. We reserved a water view, but I KNOW that some buildings are better...closer to the food, pool, bus stops... PLEASE help me know what special requests to make. I really need your help on this one!!Any other info would be much appreciated too!!!:mickey:

Crow
08-07-2007, 10:57 PM
ive stayed there twice, both in the Ranchos area which is the furthest from the main building but i didnt mind.
just wanted to say enjoy it! its a nice resort and the food court is diff from others.

LauraF
08-08-2007, 09:59 AM
There really is no one building close to everything. So figure out which parts of the resort you'd like to be nearest and go from there.

sleepingbooty
08-08-2007, 10:39 AM
We are staying there in a few days, and I didn't bother to request anything (other than a king bed, which we paid for). I would prefer Cabanas 9B, but that is the most requested building, so chances are not good. Here's a tip for you to avoid the long walks: If you want to get from your room to El Centro, take any park bus from your nearest bus stop. If you want to get back to your room, take a Downtown Disney bus. This works because of the direction and order that the buses make their stops.

c&d
08-08-2007, 01:07 PM
We stayed in Casitas 3 last August. Our room overlooked the lake and it was close to the main building. Maybe a 5 min. walk.

It was a walk over to the main pool area, but was close to the quiet pool.

This is one of my favorite resorts. It's absolutely beautiful to walk around at night.

I loved the Pepper Market. They had so many choices and I liked that they got our drinks for us. Granted you do pay extra but we liked it. You can avoid that charge by taking your meals to go.

It is a convention hotel, but we never had a problem with conventions. They tend to keep them "locked up" during the day. One day we did make the mistake of trying to eat at noon and it was crazy, so we just headed out the to main pool area and ate over there.

What we did find was that because it was a convention hotel, the buses were never crowded. When we stayed there CSR had the first parking spot in the MK bus stop. Shortest walk to the park and great after a long day at the park.

Enjoy your stay.

Goofster
08-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Do they accomdate room requests there?

tink'72
08-08-2007, 02:20 PM
We stayed in the Casitas??? i believe that were closest to the big pool. We loved it and didn't find it too noisy at all. There are little trams that will take you throughout the property if you don't want to walk.. However, I would walk at least once. The grounds are beautiful and well worth it!

KODABEAR
08-11-2007, 03:36 PM
We stay at least once per year. DH's favorite resort. He loves the landscape, flowers, and enjoy's the Pepper Market's food variety. We take our grandkids here also they like:coaster: the pool and play area's. Lots of room to run!!

Donalds Duckie
08-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Thanks for posting this Mickey Magic! I always stay CBR when I stay moderate but I have been seriously condering CSR for my week at WDW May 2008.

I like the few added ammenities CSR has (workout room, limited menu in-room dining for breakfast!, etc.) I may have to look into CSR a bit more! Nice to have a few "deluxe-like" offerings at a moderate resort. Thanks to those conventioners;)