PDA

View Full Version : Just booked the Swan!!

luvkatiebug
08-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Yeah!! :party: we just confirmed our dates for vacation, and I just booked a week at the Swan next May because of the wonderful teacher discounts!!

We finally decided on the Swan over a Disney moderate, mainly because of the convenience to Epcot and MGM. I can't wait!:mickey:

wdwfan
08-07-2007, 08:25 PM
We just returned from a stay at the Swan and it was great. Using the boat or walk to Epcot & MGM was great. We had car to go to MK & AK.
You won't be disappointed. We had standard rooms 359 & 360 connecting. We overlooked parking lot, but could see BWV & ToT. Never hear any noise from cars or buses. The carpet in both rooms was new and bathrooms in very good condition.

carley
08-07-2007, 08:55 PM
congrats.... have a wonderful vacation

lilmick
08-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Can anyone tell me where I might find some more information about the teacher discount at the Swan & Dolphin? :confused: Thanks in advance.:mickey:

bkfree
08-08-2007, 12:20 AM
In January we stayed at the Yacht Club and realized that the Epcot location is the best in all the world. We checked out the Swan and Dolphin and decided next trip we are going to book the Swan and use my Substitute Teacher ID for the discount. We can't wait to pay about half what we did last time for the same great location. It was wonderful.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-08-2007, 08:04 PM
I believe if you go right to their website, it should tell you. You can also call them and ask them about it.
You are going to love the hotel. They have heavenly beds that are THE most comfortable.

DisneyDudet
08-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Can anyone tell me where I might find some more information about the teacher discount at the Swan & Dolphin? :confused: Thanks in advance.:mickey:

I PM'd you info about the discounts. They also have nurses and gov't employee discounts.

The location is the best! We're only paying a small amount more than a Mod in Oct using my mother's teacher rate! We felt that the luxury was worth the increase, but that the location was what made it a no brainer. We were going to stay at POR, but when we found that the room rates were just a little under the Swan/Dolphin, it made the most sense to stay in the area that we LOVE and have nicer amenities and a nicer hotel.

We stayed at the Dolphin as they were renovating the rooms (they had finished the Swan) and LOVED it! We were going to stay there from then on, but we had AP's and staying at AKL and WL was even cheaper than the Swan/Dolphin so we stayed there. We don't have AP's anymore, so this makes the most sense and we're so excited! We don't care if we look at a bush the whole time, the location is amazing!

We are also Starwood Preferred Guests, so that helped w/ an upgrade last time and hopefully for this time as well.

Have fun!